Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,087 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 11% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,450 (元19,118) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (42 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)