Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12826 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,272 (元17,710) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €850 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)