Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 136%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25503 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 56% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,063 (19,854 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,400 (about 1 hour ago)