Cost of living in Beersheba, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24518 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beersheba (Israel) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,951 (20,194 ₪) in Beersheba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (about 3 hours ago)