Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35215 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,709 (4,852 Lari) in Batumi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (8 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (40 minutes ago)