Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,968 (9,371,269 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)