Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00021 EUR / KHR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 6% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,152 (10,171,351 Riels) in Battambang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (44 minutes ago)