Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,850 ($5,270) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bloemfontein costs R 30,100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)