Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 495 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,944 ($3,446) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)