Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00713 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,328 (186,202 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Pune costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in London, Ontario costs C$2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 365 (about 2 hours ago)