Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,861 (1,875,556 Franc) in Bata.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 2 hours ago)