Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,846 (2,534,997 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨423,542 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiel costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5,000 (about 1 hour ago)