Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,038 (3,899,059 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.09 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lugano costs CHF 150 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jönköping costs 95 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 80,000 (17 minutes ago)