Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,940 (3,902,935 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Amarillo, Texas costs $1,009 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php31 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tórshavn, Faroe Islands costs kr13 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)