Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.907 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 115% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,740 (CHF 5,226) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 4 hours ago)