Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 474 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 104% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,491 (CHF 5,170) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 25 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Douala costs 500,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Minsk costs 600 BYN (about 1 hour ago)