Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 544 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.933 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 124% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,729 (CHF 7,209) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)