Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 524 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.923 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 121% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,194 (CHF 7,798) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)