Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 161%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 104% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,701 (CHF 5,479) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨15 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Surat costs ₨5,046 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Reading, Berkshire costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)