Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,695 (COL$5,746,005) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)