Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,969 (COL$6,927,301) in Barrancabermeja.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)