Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 784 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08583 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,730 (Bs 43,457) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (15 minutes ago)