Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08386 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 53% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,523 (Bs 42,014) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 5,984 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €606 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kansas City, Missouri costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)