Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 151%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 803 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 84% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,741 (Bs 61,857) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)