Cost of living comparison between Barquisimeto, Venezuela and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 76% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,490 (Bs 59,619) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 30,000 Ft (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (about 3 hours ago)