Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 78% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,561 (Bs 62,032) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (31 minutes ago)