Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09490 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 80% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,839 (Bs 61,527) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)