Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01605 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,738 (руб 108,350) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (44 minutes ago)