Cost of living in Barnaul, Russia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01426 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barnaul (Russia) is 50% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,046 (руб 73,378) in Barnaul.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Huelva costs €3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)