Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 237 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,594 in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)