Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08173 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,756 (Bs 33,721) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)