Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08679 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,915 (Bs 33,584) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (14 minutes ago)