Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,449 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 34% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,075 in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)