Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41484 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 19% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,629 (3,927 BYN) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Francisco, California costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)