Cost of living in Baranavichy, Belarus compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baranavichy (Belarus) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,609 (56,144,598 p.) in Baranavichy.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (about 1 hour ago)