Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13237 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,707 (元12,898) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Accra costs GH₵10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostock costs €1.55 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leipzig costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (about 2 hours ago)