Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,934 (Rp 43,612,753) in Banjarmasin.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stuttgart costs €24 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (42 minutes ago)