Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 610 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,360 (2,664KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)