Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,498 (2,936KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 1 hour ago)