Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01734 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,150 (RD$ 124,007) in Baní to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,200 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 25,000 Gs (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Sacramento, California costs $1,982 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)