Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01969 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,783 (RD$ 141,348) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)