Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01813 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 11% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,958 (RD$ 108,001) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Podgorica costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)