Cost of living comparison between Baní, Dominican Republic and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02010 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,782 (RD$ 138,405) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dallas, Texas costs $0.16 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (33 minutes ago)