Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01791 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,904 (RD$ 106,345) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨915 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Francisco, California costs $0.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Malé costs 12,000 Rufiyaa (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,306 (about 1 hour ago)