Cost of living comparison between Bangkok, Thailand and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,337 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02633 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,877 (109,234 ฿) in Bangkok.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)