Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,138 prices entered by 660 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01333 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,203 (₨90,209) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (22 minutes ago)