Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,963 prices entered by 594 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01412 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,995 (₨141,284) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.40 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)