Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,450 prices entered by 730 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01229 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,109 (₨90,254) in Bangalore.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)