Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 524 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,442 (Rp 23,095,548) in Bandung.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Pune costs ₨160 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b17 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Paz costs $b42 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)