Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24233 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,330 (5,487TL) in Bandirma.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rajkot costs ₨12,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)