Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 364 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / BND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,706 (B$5,486) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)