Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / BND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,660 (B$5,556) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (32 minutes ago)