Cost of living comparison between Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / BND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,949 (B$6,013) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Traverse City, Michigan costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)