Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / BND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 20% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,756 (B$5,705) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamburg costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)