Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / BND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 9% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,391 (B$3,847) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Amritsar costs ₨12,109 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 26TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 2 hours ago)