Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.657 EUR / BND
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 19% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,583 (B$5,454) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)