Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,598 (Rp 37,311,520) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)