Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,403 (Rp 34,029,259) in Banda Aceh.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)