Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,365 (1,551,280 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Belize City costs BZ$56 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,039 (44 minutes ago)