Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,499 (1,625,752 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.20 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (about 1 hour ago)