Cost of living in Bamako, Mali compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 13% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,376 (1,563,690 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)