Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 669 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,613 ($5,926) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$1,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (about 2 hours ago)