Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 830 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.847 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baltimore, Maryland (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,664 ($4,323) in Baltimore, Maryland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 98 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)