Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29614 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,560 (R$ 12,023) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)