Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 511 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27436 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,291 (R$ 11,995) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £301 (about 1 hour ago)