Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.704 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,916 (AU$6,982) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)