Cost of living comparison between Ballarat, Australia and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.693 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,094 (AU$7,353) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (24 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belgrade costs 480 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)