Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,891 (AU$7,333) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨4,049 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (34 minutes ago)