Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,493 (AU$5,468) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (16 minutes ago)