Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,004 (AU$4,673) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)