Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 358 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,314 (AU$5,217) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (27 minutes ago)