Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25225 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,120 (8,403TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)