Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,807 (Rp 28,356,993) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)