Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €3,138 (Rp 44,827,242) in Balikpapan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)