Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 937 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.571 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,845 (3,230 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 15 B/. (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (about 1 hour ago)