Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,190 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49956 EUR / AZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,210 (2,421 ман) in Baku.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (42 minutes ago)