Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,635 ($3,161) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (about 1 hour ago)