Cost of living in Bakersfield, California, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bakersfield, California (United States) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,571 ($3,128) in Bakersfield, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manila costs Php270 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)