Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21595 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,287 (5,962 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 3 hours ago)