Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22249 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,954 (8,784 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 5.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (40 minutes ago)