Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21744 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,425 (6,552 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manama costs Dinar 3.000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 100,000,000,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)