Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21584 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,344 (6,229 lei) in Baia Mare.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (29 minutes ago)