Cost of living comparison between Bahawalpur, Pakistan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00895 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bahawalpur (Pakistan) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,765 (₨308,966) in Bahawalpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Mumbai costs ₨3,075 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)