Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,274 (Php75,462) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Calgary costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)