Cost of living in Baguio City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01542 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baguio City (Philippines) is 49% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,015 (Php65,865) in Baguio City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,975 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 240 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reggio Calabria costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)