Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 475 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,756 (4,983,479 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨48 (about 2 hours ago)