Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 514 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,034 (5,101,163 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (35 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)