Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 545 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,309 (3,223,495 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (about 1 hour ago)