Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,525 (3,435,773 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)