Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €47 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 12 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)