Cost of living comparison between Bacolod City, Philippines and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01905 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,720 (Php90,295) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 799 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (35 minutes ago)