Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 395 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01649 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,238 (Php75,077) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (30 minutes ago)