Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,755 (Php92,942) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (33 minutes ago)