Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21419 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,231 (5,749 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sydney costs AU$399 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.12 (about 1 hour ago)