Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 137% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,745 ($5,692) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Leuven costs €26 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥55,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brussels costs €1.37 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$328 (about 1 hour ago)