Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 145% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,909 ($5,727) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (34 minutes ago)