Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,831 ($5,681) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)