Cost of living in Babylon, New York, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.807 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Babylon, New York (United States) is 126% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,970 ($6,158) in Babylon, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)