Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02640 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,796 (68,020 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)