Cost of living in Ayutthaya, Thailand compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02560 EUR / THB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayutthaya (Thailand) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,667 (65,135 ฿) in Ayutthaya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)