Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18179 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,056 (5,806TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)