Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 271 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25846 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 36% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,014 (7,793TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)