Cost of living in Aydin, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25456 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aydin (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,061 (8,095TL) in Aydin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (about 1 hour ago)