Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27383 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,816 (S/. 6,632) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 800,000₴ (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)