Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26242 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,618 (S/. 6,165) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)