Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,086 (₨146,697) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)