Cost of living in Augsburg, Germany compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Augsburg (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,956 in Augsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)