Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,880 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 97% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,167 (NZ$9,405) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Francisco, California costs $100 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (33 minutes ago)