Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,245 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.578 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 73% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,287 (NZ$5,684) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)