Cost of living in Auckland, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,408 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.591 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 81% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,440 (NZ$5,818) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)