Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,820 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 97% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,916 (NZ$8,980) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)