Cost of living comparison between Auckland, New Zealand and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,735 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Auckland (New Zealand) is 102% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,312 (NZ$9,505) in Auckland to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)