Cost of living in Atyrau, Kazakhstan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00283 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Atyrau (Kazakhstan) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,373 (838,266 KZT) in Atyrau.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)